If your students don’t yet have email addresses, you can create non-email TrackCC accounts for your students as follows. This feature requires the Teacher PRO subscription.
1. Sign in to the TrackCC app with your teacher account
2. Tap the "Settings" toolbar icon
3. In the "Student info options", set "Non-email accounts = On"
4. Set the default password for all accounts
- The suggested password is 'trackcc'
- You can edit the default password
5. The student account is in the form firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1234 is the unique numeric identifier for your school term
- While the accounts look like email addresses, they can’t be used for email
6. After signing in, the student must change the password
- The app will prompt the student for a new password (min 6 characters)
- If the student forgets own password, you can reset it back to the default
7. With non-email accounts, students can view the same data as the parent
- Attendance status & student notes
- Behavior points & student notes
- Grading data & student notes
- Class notes
8. If you want to disable non-email access to all students
- Simply set "Non-email accounts = Off"
9. If you want to disable non-email access to a specific student
- Change the default password to something the student does not know
- Reset the password for the specific student via the "Student Info" panel
1. Navigate to Administrators / My administrator account
2. Click on the "School settings" menu button
3. Set "Non-email accounts = Yes"
4. Click on the "Save changes" menu button
5. Then click on the "Student contacts" menu button
6. Click on the "Non-email account" check box
- To turn on for everyone, click on the "Non email accocunts" on the column header
- Or select just the students to whom you want to enable the non-email accounts
7. Click on the "Save changes" menu button